Labels

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Exploring Wolverhamptons architecture...


('The Royal London' pub)


(Railway station carpark - Modern Brutalist)


(Old post office - Victorian)


(Chubb's Lock - Victorian)


(Molineux Hotel - Georgian)


(Observational architectural sketches)

For my 'Experimental Type' brief, I am required to produce a front cover and 2 DPS layouts for a magazine called 'Arkitekt'. It is based on architecture and aimed at aspiring architects and designers, and my aim is to create a display of contemporary pages. I started out by exploring the local city of Wolverhampton's buildings, and studying the various architectural elements within them. Above are some of the best photographs I took, and I also did some observational drawings of some key features.  

No comments:

Post a Comment