Monday, 7 November 2011

Experimenting with typography layouts...

In response to my theatre research, I came up with some potential DPS layouts on marker paper. I tried to experiment with typefaces, colour, and composition. Here are some of my initial ideas...

(Basic layout for DPS spread)

(Red coloured theatre-themed DPS layout)

I tried to vary the stroke thickness and texture of the type, to best communicate my theme effectively. Through each layout I have tried to incorporate an interesting architectural theatre element, to show my concept ideas. I have produced many varying visuals, which are each differently displayed for experimentation purposes. During this exercise, I came up with some interesting ideas for the final DPS layout. I have tried to take certain elements (like type size/alignment) into account for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment