Labels

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A trip to the Arena Theatre...


Today for my project research, I decided to visit the Arena theatre in Wolverhampton as part of my entertainment theme. I was aiming to get some shots of the layout/architectural structure of the theatre, and the staff were kind enough to assist. My thoughts are to combine my ideas of both architecture and entertainment, and communicate this through my type choice and imagery on my DPS (double page spread) zine. I gathered some various shots but found that this theatre was more basic and didn't have the grand, decorative architecture i had in mind for my images. I requested a tour of the Wolverhampton Grand theatre which is a much larger building, but i was unfortunately rejected. My next step is to analyze my research and experiment with images, layouts, and type.

No comments:

Post a Comment